WHEN PRINT MEETS TEXTURE

Hey Dolls,

I'm so excited for the weekend because I'm going to Austin to visit my little sister! I can't wait to see her and help decorate her new home. I wanted to get a post up before heading out and remembered this little field of pampas grass that I saw the other day. Anyone else obsessed with pampas grass right now? 

Any who, this outfit is from Eloquii. I pretty much got everything from their most recent collection because it's all so bomb! We fashionistas love a good print mix but what happens when print meets texture? A beautiful collision! 



Blazer: c/o Eloquii
Pants: c/o Eloquii
Crop Top: Eloquii
Earrings: Amazon
Necklace: Asos
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Bag: SHEIN

xoxo

Kiah

Comments

Kabir Khan said…
Loved Your Work!!
I appreciate the effort you put into this.

Click Here: Image Background Removal Service
Bhavin Ahuja said…
Start the day right with the ultimate in comfort and style - slip into the ultra comfortable Printed Boxers
Brittany D said…
I love how you mixed prints and textures in this outfit.
Amanda said…
A standout graphic can completely change the feel of a streetwear outfit, and the iconic 8 Ball design is a great example of that. Many fashion enthusiasts choose Stussy 8 Ball Hoodies because they add a bold touch while still keeping a casual and wearable look. They pair well with simple bottoms like relaxed jeans or cargo pants, allowing the design to remain the main focus. This type of hoodie reflects the creative side of street culture while offering everyday comfort.