OVER IT

Hey Dolls,

I know when you saw this title you thought this was going to be some sort of rant. Wrong! Click bait got em! lol Although, I really am over Rona. She has truly worn out her never invited welcome! Anywho, this post is about layering dresses over pants, skirts, shorts, another dress, whateva floats your boat. Just throw a dress over it! I highly recommend full button up dresses so that you can choose how much you want to show of what's underneath. 


How freakin bomb are these pants! The tie ankles are adjustable so you can wear them loose and open or tighten them up to get this cinched look. I'm about to age myself but we totally used to cinch our pants around the ankles when I was in school. We'd roll them, rubber band and fold under or over, anything to keep them cinched. These pants are from Eloquii.


Dress is also from Eloquii


Shoes: Shoedazzle
Bag: Shein


Would you rock a dress over pants? Let me know in the comments.
Kiah

Comments