A SPOT ON FASHION TREND

Hey Dolls, 
OMG!! It's been a while since my last post so I hope Y'all are still here rocking with me. I recently received a package c/o SHEIN and I'm so happy that everything fit. Shein's sizing is hit or miss with me but I've never had any issues with their quality and they have super cute stuff like this polka dot dress with a contrast ruffle hem. Polka dot patterns have been around for years in fashion and continue to be on trend every season. 


I paired this dress with white boots and 
I'm feeling all the Minnie Mouse feels in this outfit! 


SHEIN will be having a Black Friday shopping event on November 23rd where they'll be offering awesome discounts on their website and app. Be sure to check it out and use code  BF181261  to save an additional 20% off your purchase. 

xoxo
Kiah

Comments