#HERLEMONADE18 CAMPAIGN

Hey Dolls, 
I'm so excited to be a part of the #HerLemondade18 campaign that was initiated by fellow plus size queen Shenell of SoShenell.comHerLemonade is all about sharing the bitter and sweet of being plus with much of the plus world who still struggle to handle it alone! This movement is not to simply project our vulnerabilities, heartaches and fears, which make us relatable (the bitter), but it is-most importantly about our superpowers, strength, and sheroism that makes us indestructible (the sweet).

Personally, the bitter of being plus size has been the judgements from complete strangers who act so concerned about my weight, health and happiness. When in actuality, their comments are solely meant to hurt me, make me feel less-than, unworthy and ugly.
The sweet of being plus size has been the overwhelming amount of support and encouragement that I've received from fellow plus women. I don't think anyone could ever understand what it's like to be plus like another plus sister. 



I want to thank my daughter @makaylaalanah for taking my pictures for this campaign. Love you Monkey! 
I want to encourage all of you to love yourselves no matter where you are on the size chart! When life throws you lemons, grab it, roll it, squeeze it into #Herlemonade18. Click here to view the HerLemonade campaign look book!

xoxo
Kiah

Comments