LOUNGE AND CHILL

Hey Dolls,
Today, I'm inviting you into my home to lounge and chill with me. The first thing I do when I get home is strip off whatever I'm wearing and slip into something cool and comfy that I can lounge in. I mean let's get real, who doesn't love the freedom of walking around their own space bra-less in PJs.

Some of you might be surprised by this but I'm actually a total homebody. On most weekends I lounge around watching Netflix, reading a book, decorating or planning. {Cropped French Terry Sleep Top/Striped French Terry Drawstring Sleep Crop Jogger}


Does anyone else shower and put on PJs to do hair and makeup prior to getting dressed? I DO! {Floral Chemise/Long Floral Robe} 

Coffee is a must-have in our home. My husband and I start off each day with a cup of Joe. *PSA: I'm a moody mess until I've had my coffee. You've been warned!* {Sorry For What I Said Graphic Sleepshirt

Do you wear PJs to lounge around the house?

xoxo
Kiah

{All featured PJs are c/o Lane Bryant}

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look comfy and chic! I need new pajamas in my life. Keep up the good work. I'm one of your followers from LA. God's peace.