HOME DECOR WITH COMMERCIAL PALM TREES

Hey Dolls,
I've been having such a great time decorating my new home. One of my favorite ways to add some life into my decor is plants, flowers and trees. I believe that the presence of plants just make your space happier and better. Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb so none of my poor plants survive my neglect. Thank the powers that be for faux greenery! 

Today, I have a review for you. I was recently contacted by my new friends at Commercial Palm Trees. They have been in business for over 40 years and are a leading national interior landscape firm. They kindly offered me a free product in exchange for a neutral review, but all opinions are my own. 
I didn't realize that there were so many variations of palm trees until I went to the Commercial Palm Trees website. Their design team can transform your office, lobby, atrium, resort or any commercial venue into an oasis of your dreams! The company offers numerous varieties of palms and related plants, as well as landscaping design and installation services to ensure that the final effect is aesthetically pleasing and properly installed. I browsed through their inspiration photos and was amazed at the indoor and outdoor use of palm trees. 
I'm a desert girl (raised in Arizona) so I naturally love all palm trees but my favorite is the Areca Palm Tree, there is just something so sweet and whimsical about the way the leaves flow. 
I knew right away that this was the type of palm I wanted to review but I don't own any commercial real estate in need of their wonderful services so I hopped over to their sister site to find an Areca Palm that would be suitable for my humble abode. I chose this beauty! My plant arrived quickly and in perfect condition. 
The plant comes in a non decorative pot which is perfectly fine because I knew I wanted to put my plant in a pot of my choice. 
Overall, I'm very satisfied with my plant. It looks realistic and is of great quality. 

As a special offer for you, Dear Reader, Commercial Palm Trees' residential site, Silk Plants Direct, is offering a 10% discount on their non-custom products. Simply enter the code "BLOGGER10" when checking out. 

If you are a blogger and are interested in participating in their product review campaign as well, please e-mail me at fromthereztothecity@yahoo.com for more information. If I refer you, I will receive a $30 product after your post goes live, and you will also receive a free product to review.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out Commercial Palm Trees

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.Builders Blackpool
Blaine clark said…
Modern Floor Lamps offer sleek design and functionality - I got one online!
Impressive writing and content presentation, useful too, hope so you keep sharing. You can also check our work at Master Landscapes