IT'S A MATCH

Hey Dolls,
One of the most common questions concerning fashion is: Should my bag match my shoes? I believe the general consensus would answer - no. Now-a-days, the very notion of a woman matching her bag with her shoes is considered "conservative", "matchy-matchy", or just down right "boring".

However, not everyone agrees. Personally, I like to match my bag with my shoes because I feel it looks more polished and complete. I actually take it a step further. I match my accessories to the hardware on my clothing. If my clothing has gold buttons/studs/zippers/etc. then my jewelry, belt, shoes, handbag, and sunnies have gold hardware too. Yes, I'm that OCD! lol

The bottom line is, it's a woman's prerogative to wear whatever she wants regardless of the general consensus - so - I will continue to be "matchy matchy".


 Pants/Top: Eloquii
Shoes/Bag: Payless
Watch: Michael Kors via Macy's
Earrings: H&M (in select stores)
Bracelet: Igigi (old)
Fuzzy Pom Keychain: Baublebar


Do your shoes match your bag?

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

Madam Too Much said…
I love this ooutfit on you and those shoes. . . When I ws in the corporate world I always matched my shoes and handbag. Now that I am retired I wear whatever, whenever.