FIRST DAY OF SPRING 2016

Hey Dolls, 
It's been a minute! I have so many outfits to show you but time has not been on my side these days. I promise to do better (I'm certain that I've said that before...lol). Today is the first day of SPRING 2016 and I thought this bright gold dress was the perfect color to represent all of the sunshine ahead. 

I've had this dress since it first hit the Eloquii website but it quickly sold out. I noticed it was back in stock a couple of days ago but it has sold out again. :-(




Dress: Eloquii (out of stock but you can join the waitlist here)
Flower Brooch: DIY
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (old)


xoxo
Kiah

Comments

The dress is gorgeous and I love how you added the pink rose to match your shoes! Beautiful!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie
Sewingfunthings said…
Absolutely stunning! Can you tell that I love yellow?