GIFT GIVING 101: MAKE IT PERSONAL

Hey Dolls, 
Tis the season for gift giving. I don't know about you but I'm notorious for waiting until the last minute to start my Christmas shopping. Being a last minute shopper doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice finding a great gift and I've found that personal gifts are more pleasing. Gift cards and money are totally fine, however they are not personal. In fact, I always buy gift cards for the people I don't know very well. If you're looking for a nice personal gift for someone special, I've found it! A monogram necklace. This personalized necklace will bring a smile to anyone's face.

I picked the 24k Gold Plated XXLarge Curly Split Chain Monogram Necklace (2" size) with a 22" box chain
My daughter picked the 24k Gold Plated Curly Split Chain Monogram Necklace (1.18" size) with a 18" box chain
Save 10% on all orders at Onecklace.com with code rezcity10
xoxo
Kiah

Comments