FALL BLUES

Hey Dolls, 
IT'S FALL Y'ALL!! While I'm super excited about this fact, I know that many of you are NOT! For some Fall brings the "blues". I can understand that the thought of dark grey skies along with bone chilling cold weather could bring anyone down - but for me - it means that I get to wear real fashion. 


I decided to play on the subject of "Fall Blues" by rocking this amazing cobalt blue asymmetrical dress from Lane Bryant. I paired it with a leather jacket, lace-up booties, and one of my favorite faux fur scarves. For me this would be a great dinner date outfit on a cool evening.
My sunnies are vintage. 
I found them at Dolly Python here in Dallas a few years ago.

It's good to see that braids are back in style because I pretty much rock them daily. I feel so "now". lol
I'm obsessed with this blue-grey lippie from NYX's new Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick line. It's called "Stone Fox". GO GET IT before it sells out!
So tell me, are you excited for Fall or do you have the blues? 

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

Cool outfit! I love the colors and your hair is beautiful. I love the braid!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie
Simply Curvee said…
I am so here for Fall. I love the weather, nature, and of course FASHION!!
Ashley
www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com
LV said…
I am definitely here for fall because it has been just way too hot where I live and it is still hot as I type, LOL. I love your outfit and I can't wait until it cools down so I can wear my cute fall attire. You look beautiful.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
Vivi N. said…
I'm a sucker for Fall. Mainly for the cooler weather but most definitely because of the Fall style/fashion.

Great look. Gimme that scarf!