6TH & LANE

Hey Dolls, 
Lane Bryant's Lane collection has a new address. Introducing 6th & Lane. Sixth & Lane is dedicated to standard-breaking, runway-inspired clothing for the fearlessly modern woman. That woman is ME! I am so in love with this collection. I was able to view it in person and the quality is fantastic. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this new line!


Ruffle Collar Blouse: Talbots (old)
Suede Pumps: Antonio Melani (old)
*6th & Lane pieces were provided by Lane Bryant*
I work a 9 to 5 and am always on the look out for a great suit. This skirt and jacket are actually separates but paired together they make the perfect suit. The ponte material accentuates my curves yet moves with me so it's very comfortable. I love the zipper details on both the jacket and skirt but have to admit it was the sexy chiffon insert at the hem of the skirt that won me over. This look is classy yet modern so I feel professional and stylish at the same time. 

Have you tried the new 6th & Lane collection? I'm totally swooning over the leather moto jacket!
With LOVE,
Kiah
Photos by Diana

Comments

Alela Sirah said…
I love the drama of the ruffle in the blouse!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/09/meet-cast-evening-w.html
Such a great twist on the classic black suit. Sharp.
Sewingfunthings said…
Kiah this is a wonderful outfit. I'm in love with this shirt!