SUMMER LEOPARD


 Skirt and Top: JCPenny
Shoes: Dillard's
Sunnies: Old


With Love,
Kiah

Comments

Wow. Just wow. You look fabulous!
Tammie S. said…
You look STUNNING! How IRONIC is it that I wore the skirt to work today!
Great minds think alike Khia!!!!!

Tammie of My Aura Blog
Claudia Lackner said…
You look amazing! Love your dress :-)
lalaG said…
i should have gotten the top too! ugh! i have the skirt. can't wait to wear it.
Only one word describes this...FABULOUS!
Love the print. You look great, sis!

~Whitney
Unknown said…
Looking beautiful as always. Love me a bit of leopard print x
Natalie Mulford said…
I seriously thought that was a dress at first look! I love the colours in it, so pretty!
Alela Sirah said…
You are work n that dress! Love it! http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/08/7-reason-you-cant-live-without-denim.html
Unknown said…
WOW! Love everything about this outfit!
www.tributetothestyle.com
You look amazing! Love this fit!