GRAY LEOPARD

Hey Dolls, 
I've had this top and skirt for a couple of months and finally decided to wear it to church yesterday. I love the fit, material, and the exposed zipper down the back of the skirt.

There's also an exposed zipper down the back of the top that I could have done without because my hair got caught in it all day. UGH and OUCH! I've made a mental note to wear a high bun the next time I wear this top. I also wish that the skirt were a few inches longer for us big booty ladies (rides up when you walk and gets pretty short when you sit down). Other than those two things, I really loved this figure flattering outfit.
Top and Skirt: Anna Scholz at Simply Be
Tights: Just My Size
Shoes: Antonio Melani "Zoey" Pump (on sale now)
Blazer: Dillards (old)
Sunnies: Vintage
Earrings: Lane Bryant (old)
Bracelets: Torrid (similar here)
Print on print can be a bit too much for some. Opt for a solid color jacket or blazer to break up the pattern, or you can always wear each piece separately with something solid.

With Love,
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
Just stunning in your Sunday's best!
Alela Sirah said…
Loving how your curves look in this 2 piece!!!
Love your hair! It always looks so healthy!!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/01/meet-cast-green-with-envy.html
Unknown said…
Honey, you are wearing that!! I love animal prints. Great look!

www.curviebirdie.com
Unknown said…
Great pictures, you look so good,love it all! Fabulous :)

www.fashion1psychology.com
Brenova said…
Simply stunning! The black looks great with the leopard print. Are you on FaceBook & YouTube?
Unknown said…
yeah, you're doing the print on print thing very nicely!the exposed zippers are a nice detail here, especially on the skirt.
Sewingfunthings said…
I actually love prints. This is very pretty!