PRINTED BLOUSE

Hey Y'all, 
I apologize for not posting at all this past week. I've been super busy! My daughter attends a performing arts school and we have been going to year end performances non-stop! Theatre, Ballet Folklorico, Ballet, Piano, Talent Show...(last year we did all of this AND she was also in Ice Skating)! We have 2 more things (ballet company audition and a science project) and then we are done and can enjoy the summer. YAY!! I'm exhausted but so grateful to have a gifted and talented daughter who stays out of trouble!! 


While keeping up with my daughter's busy schedule, at the same time I'm also trying to prepare for New York Full Figured Fashion Week (I can't believe it's only a bit over 2 weeks away)! I'm so excited to be going but I'm having a bit of style block. I just can't seem to get motivated to put any outfits together. Any who, I have a few ideas floating around in my head so I guess we shall see when I get there. lol 


On a personal note, I'm noticing that the older I get the more my weight is gravitating down toward my lower tummy area. I've made a promise to myself that when I get back from fffweek I'm going to start exercising! Nope! I'm not gonna be able to rock the lower tummy muffin! No Ma'am! lol


Printed Satin Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: Asos Curve
Chain Necklace & Lion earrings: Vintage Anne Klein

With Love,
Kiah

Comments

caribbelle said…
That ruffle is everything!!! Loving the pants as well
Unknown said…
Love the outfit! It's so good that your daughter is in an arts school, it's a proven fact that the arts keep kids out of trouble, and help with their grades. I have to say, I was heading for disaster when I was in high school, and when I started playing the violin seriously, my life turned around and started going in a positive direction, so I'm living proof! It's great that your daughter is making you proud. A very positive thing, indeed.

Trying to get my head together as to what direction I want my blog to take ... what I want to focus on, etc. Thanks for the prompt, I needed it!
Looking gorgeous and try Zumba!

If you have a Fb Id love for us to be fb friends! lol Stef1385@yahoo.com
E. Louise said…
LOVE that Top Kiah! I thrifted a jacket with similar print not to long ago! Happy Sunday!

E. Louise

www.shapelylouise.com
Vivi N. said…
That blouse is sick.
Unknown said…
You are funny:-) I really like the print!
Style & Poise said…
Such a great blouse!!

Roni
Candace said…
Love this and what I love more is that your daughter is into the arts and such! I grew up the same way with my academics, specialized art school, track, dance and drama lol Loved every minute of it. know whats better though? Knowing summer is coming lol enjoy your break!
yes, that is another blouse that i would like to have hanging in my closet! how gorgeous is it, love love the little ruffles
TheProDiva said…
Ma'am....you are rocking this entire outfit! Love it!
Unknown said…
Love the outfit!! The blouse is gorgeous.. xx
LA Lynn's said…
Hig 5 to gifted and talented daughters who stays out of trouble!!!!! Same in my household!!!! We must be doing something right MAMA!!!!

That BLOUSE is stunning on you!!!! And, the accessories are a beauty!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn
How fun to see your daughter in all those performances!

And how fun is that top? Just gorgeous and perfect styling too!
mispapelicos said…
Such an 80s vibe in this blouse that I adore.
Always powerful and stunning.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Laura said…
Print-tastic!!! The candy colors are super fun! Bravo on you and your husband raising such a cool sounding youngster =) Children are a blessing from the Lord.

p.s. Your earrings are gorgeous!
Girl, that shirt is everything, that necklace is everything to the power of 2, then you have those earnings on that are everything to the power of 3! Just really, don't know what else to say, it looks goood.
Unknown said…
That last picture is amazing!
Kiah,
I truly hope that I meet you at fffweek. Your style is amazing!
Kiah,
I truly hope that I meet you at fffweek. Your style is amazing!
Kiah,
I truly hope that I meet you at fffweek. Your style is amazing!
Anonymous said…
I really would love to shop in your closet! Odessa