Prepare yourselves for something dreadful!!! lol
1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Take a picture of its contents.
4. Tag as many bloggers as you want, that you'd like to see the contents of their bags.
Don't forget to mention the person that tagged you...
My bag that I carry pretty much daily to work is this B. Makowsky Jakarta bag. I searched high and low for this puppy which is an older model and I finally found one on eBay for $110. This bag retails for around $300. I love this bag but if any of you own a B. Mak bag you know that they are super heavy because of all the fabulous hardware and quality leather. So needless to say that once I put all of my junk in it then it becomes a weapon!! lol I love that I can wear it on my arm or shoulder because of the longer strap.
This is what it looks like inside my bag
What's inside....yes all of this stuff is in that bag. I did not clean anything. I took it out on the bathroom sink and snapped a pic.
- I have (3) Vera Bradley thinga ma jigs. 2 wallets (the black one was on my kitchen counter when I snapped this) and 1 makeup bag. Oh that little silver coin purse is where I keep all of my receipts.
- Gum....my stress reliever. I chew gum like crazy.
- Hand Sanitizer that I got for Christmas. Bath and Body in Noel Vanilla.
- Work keys. I don't drive during the week.. My hubby drops me and picks me up from work
- Granola Bar (I shake when I'm hungry)
- Pills for my back pain and vertigo
- Sunnies by BCBG Max Azria
- Bath and Body spray in Twilight Woods. Love this scent!
- 2 samples of The Body Shop lotion in Mango and Grapefruit and also 2 samples of their perfume.
- Chanel Lipstick in Ballet Rouge #029
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara and Revlon eyelash curler (my eyelashes are stick straight)!
- Tampons and Panty Liners that I keep in my purse 24/7. I or someone always needs!! lol
- Panther necklace from F21 that I wore to work today but had to remove because it was pulling at the lace on my shirt. :-(
- M.A.C. Studio Fix - I would die without this!! Black eyeliner by Maybelline, pink Tweezerman tweezers, Loreal HIP lipgloss in dreamer #128 that they don't make anymore but I found 2 on eBay. This gloss is fantastic and I love this pretty light pink/nude color.
- An empty plastic ziplock bag (who knows what I will need it for), a bunch of napkins, a q-tip to fix my eyeliner or mascara when it smudges
- Finally that larger bag is a gift my boss gave me today. It is a necklace that he got me while on vacation in Europe.
SHEDEL OF MY THRIFT CLOSET has featured me on her blog!!!
I am so honored and excited!! Please go and check it out and also check out Shedel.
She is the "thrifting queen" and she has such great style!