STRIPES & COLOR

Hey Y'all - Today's look is just a fun way I mixed bold black & white stripes with bold color. I kept it really simple. I could have taken this look extreme and added a colored scarf or shoes (like Cobalt Blue) but I didn't want to get too outrageous and I had to wear this to work (sorry for the work environment background). :-) I am acting silly in a couple of the pics. btw - can you tell I LOVE red lipstick! lol Hope you like it! Please leave comments. Thanks!
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Sweater: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Taken from one of my suits
Earrings: Forever 21

Comments

Love love love the sweater!!! Shoes are cute too!
Nekiah Torres said…
Thank you so much for your support. You are AWESOME!
Anonymous said…
When doing a head to toe shot, ALWAYS include the shoes!!!
Anonymous said…
Too,too, T00 cute I love it you rock us big gurls can look, classy, sexy, and all of the above too. keep up the good work GM