PLUS SIZE SHEIN REVIEW

Hey Dolls,
There are so many international budget friendly boutiques out there these days but I've always been leery about ordering from any of them because of sizing uncertainty. So, when Shein offered to send me a few items to try, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to put their sizing to the test. 

The first item I received was this Floral Maxi Dress. I got this dress in a size 3x and the fit was generous but it was a very open v-neck (I had to pin it closed). I love the beautiful mustard yellow color and the print. This dress is much brighter in person and the print is vibrant and pretty. The wrists are adorned with small gold buttons that add a victorian touch. I chose to wear the matching belt as a scarf. I can totally see pairing this with a nice coat. 


The next item I received was this beautiful Botanical Embroidered Mesh Top. I got this top in a size 3x and it fit a bit snug in the arms and bust but it wasn't too tight...just a bit snug for me. 



The last item I received was this easy breezy Princess Seam Dress. I got this in a size 3x and it was also a bit snug in the arms and chest. This dress has a lot of stretch and is super soft. I love it and only wish is were a tad looser up top. It was a bit chilly today so I decided to add some layers.


Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with Shein. I just knew that everything was going to be too small based on their size chart...but everything fit. I gauged my size according to the size that the model was wearing and her measurements (the site lists this info), not their size chart. 


Want to try Shein? Use code fromth to enjoy a 20% discount on orders $59 or more now through December 4th. You can also download the #SHEIN app to enjoy app special offers. Shop my looks here:  http://bit.ly/2lXfNUq  

Comments

Chenille said…
You look amazing in the Botanical Embroidered Mesh Top outfit!
Ive ordered from them years ago when they were still called "sheinside" and they didnt have plussizes. I am so happy to see your post and see that they have extended their range. I will certainly give them another try! I love the mesh top and striped dress. The yellow dress is beautiful too and is giving me Beyonce "Hold Up" vibes!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie