FANCY ONESIE

Hey Dolls, 
I'm sorry I've been M.I.A.! We got a new puppy and it's like having a baby all over again so I've been too exhausted to blog. This jumpsuit has been in my closet for months (I feel like I always say that but it's true!) and I finally got to pull it out this weekend. I absolutely love it! It's so comfortable that I felt like I was wearing a fancy onesie. lol



 Jumpsuit: Eloquii (on sale 60% off now)
Sunnies: Chloe Adonis Aviator
Tassel Earrings: Lisi Lerch
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack


xoxo
Kiah

Comments

I love the jumpsuit! Especially the style of it with the purple strap! The yello shoes and turqoise earrings really make this a fun look!

Congratulations to the new family member^^ I know how it is with a puppy...Never a dull moment :D

Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie