HOLIDAY PARTY ATTIRE

Hey Dolls, 
The Holiday season is upon us and that means our mailboxes are starting to fill up with party invites. When it comes to holiday party attire the go-to items are something with sparkle or shimmer, something red, or the Little Black Dress. Very rarely do you see bright colors at holiday parties. 

This year I want to be that speck of color in the crowd so when Azazie reached out to me for a product review, I chose a beautiful pleated marigold floor length dress. 

Azazie offers custom-made, high quality, affordable, special occassion dresses in a wide range of sizes, colors, and fabrics.  
When I opened the box my dress was neatly secure in a garment bag. I was impressed from the very beginning! The dress inside was so beautiful and well made.



I'm wearing the "Kara" dress in the color Marigold. Get it here.
(dress c/o Azazie)


This dress is absolutly stunning in person and I plan to wear it to our church's annual Christmas banquet next weekend.

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks gorgeous! I love it! You are a TKO! (Total knockout!) I hope you have a blessed and festive holiday season!
Wow, the dress is wonderful! I LOVE the color of it!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie
Wenni Donna said…
This holiday party attire is really amazing. We didn’t host holiday party in last year due to some personal reasons but we would be hosting a fun weekend holiday party soon. We want a decent BBQ party at outdoor event space Chicago that I will be booking at Eventup.com. Can’t wait for this thrilling family holiday bash!
Anonymous said…
Hi what size did you get?