THE ABSENCE OF COLOR

Hey Dolls,
Today's post features three trends for fall...pleats, lace, and block heels. I love the juxtaposition of soft feminine lace with hard-core, bad to-the-bone leather. However, in this case the leather has pretty pleats that give it a sweet meets saucy vibe. I tied (pun intended) the look together with the most perfect pair of block heel lace up sandals. The open front and back is so sexy! 




Perforated Faux Leather Midi Skirt - Eloquii (only size 22 remains)
Cutout Block Heel Sandal - c/o Lane Bryant



During the cooler months I often choose the absence of color (black) as my go-to color but this year may be different because COLOR is the new black! 

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

On wednesdays we wear black! I love this outfit, chic, grungy and spooky as well!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie