Sunday, May 8, 2016

MIXED PRINT MAMA

Hey Dolls, 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mommies out there! I was spoiled all weekend by my little monkey (my daughter's pet name) and felt so loved. Sometimes being a mom can seem like a thankless job but then out of nowhere my daughter will come and give me a big hug and tell me she loves me. That is the best feeling in the world! I will never take being a mom for granted. It is a blessing that I thank God for it each day. 


I bought this dress a couple weeks ago and it's already sold out but I found the same print in a maxi style here.

Head wrap is an old scarf.

Sunnies are from Jewels of Vogue. Booties are by Aerosoles.

xoxo
Kiah

5 comments:

Ashley Wall said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love this dress and headwrap!
Ashley
www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love this outfit! The dress and headwrap are so pretty and colorful!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie

AngelMStyle2 said...

Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the
Fashion and beauty blogs click on link,
http://www.angelmstyle.com/

fatgirlslikeniceclothestoo said...

LOVE!

Charlie Cohen said...

Oh you look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...