SPRING BREAK ROAD TRIP: TEXAS TO NEW MEXICO

Hey Dolls, 
Last week, we packed up the car and took a road trip to New Mexico for Spring Break.

Windmills in East Texas
Yummy barbeque at Tyler's Barbeque in Amarillo
Cows and more cows
We stayed at Hyatt Tamaya and it was absolutely beautiful!


New Mexico averaged around 70 degrees while we were there, but one of the pools was heated.
View from the trail behind the hotel.
EVERYTHING in New Mexico is smothered with a red or green chile sauce. My favorite was the carne adovada (pork in red chile).
Did you know I was a horse whisperer? lol
My beautiful daughter appreciating God's creation.
ME.
Lane Bryant provided me with these gorgeous pieces from the Sophie Theallet swimwear line.
I love the fit, design, and color combination.
This cover-up is fabulous!
How did you spend your Spring Break?
xoxo
Kiah

Comments

OMG, that is so beautful. The landscape and the hotel are just everything. Soooo beautiful. I wish I could be there right now. My next vacation will be the end of July and I just cant wait! I hope you are enjoying your stay. The swim set from Lane Bryant is gorgeous!
Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie