VEST COAT DRESS

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS!!!

I can't believe it's 2016! Is it just me, or did 2015 fly by? I'm not one to make New Year Resolutions but in 2016 I'm aiming to be a better blogger. This year I will bring more than just fashion. I plan to include home decor, cooking, and diy's. I have passions for so many different things and would love to share them Y'all. 



I purchased this vest coat dress from Eshakti (similar customized to maxi length) a while ago and decided to wear it to church today. I paired it with a white ruffle top from Talbots and low ankle boots. Sunnies are from ebay, and handbag is from Henri Bendel (similar).


xoxo
Kiah

Comments

thefashionkidd said…
You look SO classy! <3
Simply Curvee said…
Eshakti is amazing! You look great!
Ashley
www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com
You look great! The sunglasses are my favorite! And your hair is soooo pretty!

Cookies, Chaos & C'est la Vie
Sewingfunthings said…
This is very elegant! You're so stylish.
Just found your blog when I was searching for paper bag waist pants for curvy gals! You have amazing style!!