Sunday, January 31, 2016

EDGY VALENTINE

Hey Dolls,

This year I wanted to share an edgier Valentine's Day look. Most of us opt for an all red number, sexy dress, or a simple little black dress for V-Day however, everyone's plans do not include a formal dinner. I, for one, like to hit up a jazz club or some place that's playing music so I can sip on a glass of wine and slow dance with my Boo. Rocking something a bit artsy and edgy changes things up a bit. I love the hint of red peeking out underneath and the fact that this dress is velvet with a turtleneck makes it perfect for a chilly night out. 



Turtleneck Velvet High Low Dress: Eshakti (sold out - other velvet options)
*size note* velvet tends to run large and it stretches (a lot) so size down. I should have sized down 2 sizes! Alterations will be crazy expensive but this dress is a keeper so I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the 5! lol
Sunnies: Vintage
Shoes: Zara (on sale!)

My daughter took my pics and liked this "hold my ponytail" pose! lol

xoxo
Kiah

6 comments:

Tammie Smith said...

I like it too! Khia you are so fabulous! In hoping I can pull off some lace ups similar to yours with my wide feet!

Unknown said...

I love this!!!

Unknown said...

I love this!!!

GFS said...

Come on dress. Come on legs. Come on shoes! Come on hair! Come thru!!!!

Zara Willis said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

Thank-you for your review! I have been eyeballing this dress, and now that I can order, I know how the sizing will run. So awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...