EDGY VALENTINE

Hey Dolls,

This year I wanted to share an edgier Valentine's Day look. Most of us opt for an all red number, sexy dress, or a simple little black dress for V-Day however, everyone's plans do not include a formal dinner. I, for one, like to hit up a jazz club or some place that's playing music so I can sip on a glass of wine and slow dance with my Boo. Rocking something a bit artsy and edgy changes things up a bit. I love the hint of red peeking out underneath and the fact that this dress is velvet with a turtleneck makes it perfect for a chilly night out. 



Turtleneck Velvet High Low Dress: Eshakti (sold out - other velvet options)
*size note* velvet tends to run large and it stretches (a lot) so size down. I should have sized down 2 sizes! Alterations will be crazy expensive but this dress is a keeper so I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the 5! lol
Sunnies: Vintage
Shoes: Zara (on sale!)

My daughter took my pics and liked this "hold my ponytail" pose! lol

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

Tammie S. said…
I like it too! Khia you are so fabulous! In hoping I can pull off some lace ups similar to yours with my wide feet!
GFS said…
Come on dress. Come on legs. Come on shoes! Come on hair! Come thru!!!!
Unknown said…
Thank-you for your review! I have been eyeballing this dress, and now that I can order, I know how the sizing will run. So awesome :)