MINIMALIST

Hey Dolls, 
This is my first post of 2015 so...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! In 2015 I'm going to concentrate on simplicity when it comes to my style. Simplicity is a challenge for me because Y'all know I'm "extra"! lol 

Well, I'm off to a great start! I only used three items in this outfit. 1.) Coat (Isabel Toledo for Lane Bryant) 2.) Scarf (old) 3.) Shoes (old)


It was such a beautiful day here in Dallas. My daughter took this awesome picture. God's work is a wonder and I stay in complete awe of it!


With LOVE,
Kiah

Comments

Ashley said…
You always have the prettiest coats! Very lovely!
Embraceurcurves said…
You pose and you simplicity brought out the best in this picture.
Unknown said…
I'm catching a bit of a 1940's vibe with a modern twist, in the coat and the shoes. It works! I love that shade of green.
Unknown said…
Love the look darling! Happy New Year!
Unknown said…
Very elegant and sophisticated as usual. Kiah I love those shoes/booties.

Berty Morales
Mad For Fashion For Less
To read more about this #Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess