Thursday, April 24, 2014

PEEKING THROUGH THE PALM TREES

Hey Dolls, 
I'm a West Coast girl where palm trees are pretty much the "west coast tree". Every time I see palm trees they remind me of home so when I saw this fabulous palm print slip dress, it had to be mine. I love how the organza panel reveals just a peek of leg giving off that subtle sexiness! In my opinion, obvious sexiness looks cheap (I'm just saying). 

Any who, I paired it with a leather jacket and gladiator sandals. After seeing the pictures, I think the gladiators are competing with the fabulous hem of the dress. Next time, I will opt for a simple ankle strap sandal with a chunky heel, or a basic pump.
Sunnies: Target
Jacket: DKNYC
Dress: Asos Curve
Gladiator Sandals: Payless


With Love,
Kiah

7 comments:

Rebequita Rose said...

I don't think the gladiator sandals look like they are competing with the dress. I like the combination :)

withwonderandwhimsy said...

That's a really unique dress. I've been seeing more and more skirts with the sheer panel, and it's a sheer embellishment that I feel I can actually pull off. I agree that it lends a subtle sexiness. The palm print is perfectly summery, and the black accessories keep it looking polished and chic.

<3 Liz
www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

Whitney James said...

LOVE it sis. LOVE IT!

~Whitney

Cassandra Westfall said...

LOVE this look! The sheer panel is cool, and the leather jacket is perfect with this dress. The gladiator sandals keep the look comfortable and chic.

Cassie
http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

Dorothy DotDot said...

Everything look good styled together!

Aminta Paiz said...

Ok. this skirt is LOVE. Speechless

Miss Jae said...

This is a beautiful dress! Does it have any stretch?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...