OPPOSITES ATTRACT

Hey Dolls, 
I don't think I will ever grow tired of stripes. I bought this skirt last year from "Charming by Jessica Dee" and I love the beautiful bold orange stripes (may appear red in pictures). 

The weather in Dallas has been amazing so I decided to pair this skirt with a denim jacket turned vest (I've been cutting the sleeves off of everything lately). I love to mix opposites so here I took a somewhat fancy skirt and mixed it with casual denim. Don't be afraid to do this. You know what they say....opposites attract! 




With Love,
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the entire look ♡

Diary of a Natural Gal
Unknown said…
Love the entire look ♡

Diary of a Natural Gal
Kiah you look fabulous!!! I don't think I will ever get tired of stripes either! Great look.
Unknown said…
I love this look. You always wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear you! I find that really inspiring, so thank you :) x
Unknown said…
looking good! very eye-catching skirt, and i like that it appears to have a satiny/glossy/sheeny thing going on.
Fatinthecity said…
The length on that skirt is perfect. You always look so effortlessly fab:)
Unknown said…
I'm so IN LOVE with that SKIRT.. LIKE OMW (oh my word), it's way to cute...



http://www.flygurllovespink.blogspot.com/
FabEllis said…
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!
Sewingfunthings said…
Someone's glad it's Spring! You're looking so relaxed.
Unknown said…
That skirt!!! I swear you have THE BEST skirt collection!
Anonymous said…
I;d love to come a load in that skirt