Monday, March 31, 2014

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

Hey Dolls, 
I don't think I will ever grow tired of stripes. I bought this skirt last year from "Charming by Jessica Dee" and I love the beautiful bold orange stripes (may appear red in pictures). 

The weather in Dallas has been amazing so I decided to pair this skirt with a denim jacket turned vest (I've been cutting the sleeves off of everything lately). I love to mix opposites so here I took a somewhat fancy skirt and mixed it with casual denim. Don't be afraid to do this. You know what they say....opposites attract! 




With Love,
Kiah

11 comments:

Jamila Weathers said...

Love the entire look ♡

Diary of a Natural Gal

Jamila Weathers said...

Love the entire look ♡

Diary of a Natural Gal

Jeniese Hosey said...

Kiah you look fabulous!!! I don't think I will ever get tired of stripes either! Great look.

Charlie Cohen said...

I love this look. You always wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear you! I find that really inspiring, so thank you :) x

Sing of Singature Style said...

Beautiful skirt!

fly Tie said...

looking good! very eye-catching skirt, and i like that it appears to have a satiny/glossy/sheeny thing going on.

Fatinthecity said...

The length on that skirt is perfect. You always look so effortlessly fab:)

DSha W said...

I'm so IN LOVE with that SKIRT.. LIKE OMW (oh my word), it's way to cute...



http://www.flygurllovespink.blogspot.com/

Ashley Ellis said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!

Dorothy DotDot said...

Someone's glad it's Spring! You're looking so relaxed.

Chakayla Taylor said...

That skirt!!! I swear you have THE BEST skirt collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...