LET'S GET PERSONAL: Onecklace Product Review

Hello Dolls,
I'm in love with my necklace from Onecklace!

Do y'all remember when we used to rock personalized jewelry back in the day? We had our names on earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings. haha When Onecklace reached out to me -nostalgia kicked in- and I just had to have one of their personalized necklaces. 

I chose the 24K Gold Plating Alegro Two Name Necklace with Heart on a 22" box chain.
This necklace is very lightweight and I love the thin chain. Also, I have very sensitive skin and this necklace hasn't caused any irritation, so for me...it's perfection! Every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments. Go checkout the site and pick yourself up something! They have plenty to choose from and offer FREE worldwide shipping! Onecklace.com.

Love,
Kiah
(btw- that's me and my hubby's name)

Comments