Sunday, January 19, 2014

GRAY LEOPARD

Hey Dolls, 
I've had this top and skirt for a couple of months and finally decided to wear it to church yesterday. I love the fit, material, and the exposed zipper down the back of the skirt.

There's also an exposed zipper down the back of the top that I could have done without because my hair got caught in it all day. UGH and OUCH! I've made a mental note to wear a high bun the next time I wear this top. I also wish that the skirt were a few inches longer for us big booty ladies (rides up when you walk and gets pretty short when you sit down). Other than those two things, I really loved this figure flattering outfit.
Top and Skirt: Anna Scholz at Simply Be
Tights: Just My Size
Shoes: Antonio Melani "Zoey" Pump (on sale now)
Blazer: Dillards (old)
Sunnies: Vintage
Earrings: Lane Bryant (old)
Bracelets: Torrid (similar here)
Print on print can be a bit too much for some. Opt for a solid color jacket or blazer to break up the pattern, or you can always wear each piece separately with something solid.

With Love,
Kiah

8 comments:

Chakayla said...

Just stunning in your Sunday's best!

Curvy Claudia said...

You look amaizing!

Alela Sirah said...

Loving how your curves look in this 2 piece!!!
Love your hair! It always looks so healthy!!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/01/meet-cast-green-with-envy.html

CurvieBirdie said...

Honey, you are wearing that!! I love animal prints. Great look!

www.curviebirdie.com

Sol Fontanez said...

Great pictures, you look so good,love it all! Fabulous :)

www.fashion1psychology.com

Bnova said...

Simply stunning! The black looks great with the leopard print. Are you on FaceBook & YouTube?

fly Tie said...

yeah, you're doing the print on print thing very nicely!the exposed zippers are a nice detail here, especially on the skirt.

Dorothy DotDot said...

I actually love prints. This is very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...