TRIPLE B

Hey Dolls,
I titled today's post "Triple B" because everything I wanted to share starts with the letter B. Blue, Black & Braids. When I'm in a rush (but still want to look like I cared about how I look) I opt for bold color with black accents. I don't know what it is about the combo but it always works. 

My daughter and I have been playing with braids a lot. Our new fave is half braided with the rest down either straight, curled or natural. 


 Jumpsuit and Jacket: DKNYC
Shoes: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: F21 (old)
Sunnies: Kenneth Cole

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the title, thanks for the tip of mixing bold colors with black. This is between chic and edgy.
Tammie S. said…
Fashion spread all day long! That first picture is gorgeous...
Guyanese Sista said…
Love the combo and the braid. I'm starting the see more blue pieces in stores.
Claudia Lackner said…
You look gorgeous as always! Love your hair :)
www.curvyclaudia.blogspot.co.at
FabEllis said…
Look at all of that gorgeous hair! Beautiful and love that jacket!
mispapelicos said…
Brilliant.
It is always a good day when you post.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
laniza said…
I'm totally wearing blue and black this week. Thanks for the inspiration!
Unknown said…
love your blog! you are gorgeous.

waiting for you on my blog. I am new on Blogger.

Thanks.

http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/
Sewingfunthings said…
Great combination! Love the hair style.
Love the jumpsuit! Perfect color!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com
alissa said…
Rez, you stole my blue jumpsuit. LOL! You look so good in it.