BA STAR MAKEUP

Hey Dolls,
I'm known as a fashion blogger but I'm also a huge lover of makeup! My go to look has always been gold or bronze highlighted eyes and cheeks along with a bold lip. BA Star was kind enough to send me a sample of their Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow and Glue Shadow Base.  

Like me, you've probably never heard of this brand. BA STAR is the #1 makeup for performers, dancers, & cheerleaders. Strut your stuff on stage, on the runway or at play! Look at this beautiful look that was created using the Bronze, Chocolate and Gold Stardust Mineral Eye Shadows!


Apply Stardust Loose Mineral Eye Shadow lightly for a soft shimmer or use along with the glue base to create a deeper dramatic look. Here's a video to get the look above BA STAR Stardust.

My daughter and I tried the Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow in the color Bronze and we love it. She's a dancer so the staying power of the shadow along with the glue base will be great for performances. I wore it to glam up my fabulous vintage blouse! ;-)


BA Star is offering my readers 50% off of any Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow!!! Just clink this link and enter the code BBDUST (valid through September 30th, 2013). 
"Powered by BrandBacker"

Comments

Tammie S. said…
This couldn't have come at a better time as I'm trying to dabble in make up a bit! Thanks so much. Both make up looks are amazing!
Swan G said…
your daughter looks JUST like you. Beautiful