A FIT LEOPARD WITH FLARE

Hey Dolls, 
I'm currently obsessed with skirts! One of the most universally flattering styles is a fit and flare. Basically, a skirt that is fitted in the waist and then flares throughout the tummy and hips. This particular one is my fave because not only does it fit and flare but it also has the best print ever....LEOPARD!!! 

I created this cropped top by cutting off the bottom portion of a dress that was too tight in the hips. Totally loving DIYs at the moment. 

Sunnies: Jessica Simpson
Necklace and Earrings: Melody Ehsani (Queen of the Jungle)
Top: DIY
Skirt: Jones New York
Shoes: Nine West

With LOVE,
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
Very cute. Orange and animal print is always a winner. Love the skirt so much. In my mind I would think it would be too much print but in real life it is just perfect!! Very nice indeed.

Jen L.

ProjectPeeved.blogspot.com
Arr said…
Orange looks great paired with animal print. The nude sandal is very cute.
Unknown said…
Beautiful! God bless you for your blog!!!
Unknown said…
You look absolutely beautiful!
Looking good sis! Love the top!!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com
Love this. That skirt is fantastic.
Unknown said…
I like this ensemble, especially the mint green nails!

I would never have thought Jones New York would do a leopard print skirt - they always seemed so conservative. I guess they are broadening their horizons!
Style4Curves said…
NEED this entire outfit!! I'm a leopard freak!!!
Divamazon said…
Love the outfit!! That's my favorite type of outfit also (skirt and crop top).

Looks fab (especially with your warm skin tone!).
Unknown said…
Simply Beautiful! Loving the color of the top with the leopard skirt. Just stunning! I love your style!
OMG. I'm totally loving the orange and animal print. Thumbs up for the DIY! TFS
Alissa Savonne said…
OMG Rez! This look is so chic. I love it!
Cara said…
i love this match of print with a bold color :)
Anonymous said…
OMG My penis throbs every time I see your sexy fat ass in a skirt