Sunday, October 21, 2012

DENIM...ON DENIM...ON DENIM...ON DENIM


After church today I changed into this to do some running around. 
 Hat: Old
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Vest: DIY cut off jacket
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Vintage


Today my pastor preached a beautiful and encouraging sermon on one of my favorite Psalm's. I have shared it with you below. God bless you! Kiah

Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!
I shall not want = That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!
For His name sake = That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!
I will fear no evil = That's Protection!
For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies =
That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life =
That's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!
Forever = That's Eternity!

16 comments:

Kiki Lehin said...

I wish I could pull off denim on denim like this! Unfortunately, I cannot. LOL.
Anyway, I really like sermons like this because I'm able to apply them in life effortlessly!

NaturallyFashionable said...

Love denim on denim...just a great combo that I love to wear! You look great Kiah!

laniza said...

Very cute outfit and lovely sermon.

Whitney James said...

The denim is SO on point! I featured it on my FBK page :-) You look amazing!

I also love the break down of the Lord's Prayer!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Edith Scheie said...

Loving the denim on denim trend!

The 23rd Psalm is one of my favorites.

fashion1psychology said...

You look fabulous, Love the denim, Have a Blessed Day :)

Laura said...

Just the encouragement I needed! Thank you for posting Psalm 23 <3

Btw Loving your mix of denim with the snazzy feminine shoes. Kiah ,you are looking fabulous as always =)

Aminta Paiz said...

Thats denim perfection Kiah!! you rock...
Aminta

Oluwaseun Sodunke said...

Wow! I've never disected Psalm 23 the way your Pastor did. I like the explanation of each short sentence. I feel blessed! :)

Nice outfit; I like the fit of the denim pants.

wait until the sunset said...

NO-one could pull this off the way you do Kiah! Fabulous!! xx

Alissa said...

Loooooooooove It! I'm inspired!

NelPlainJane said...

I'm so encouraged now ;)

grownandcurvywoman said...

Only you could pull this off and look so chic!

Darci said...

Thank you for the break down of the Psalm! I love this, and have never heard it like this before. I hope you don't mind if I print it out (for my own purposes).

Mohammad Salauddin said...

Very cute outfit and your style also.
african fabric wholesale, Guipure Lace fabric

Fabrics USA Inc. said...

nice colorful outfit. looks great. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
Sequin Fabrics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...