RACHEL ZOE VEST ON TRIP TO ARIZONA

Hey Y'all -
Currently in Arizona visiting family but I wanted to do a quick update. These are pics of me at the airport and then one is of me today on my way to visit my Grandma. I had a sweet time today with my grandma going thru some vintage jewelry and was given a few pieces. I can't wait to wear them! Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!! 2011 WOW...I thank God for another blessed year!
Vest is from Rachel Zoe's QVC collection. Love it!
Me and my "Grammie". She was prepared us a feast!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Luve it!!!! Ssssooooo cute! ~ Heather
So cute! Remember the girls reaction when that vest came in. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit you wore to go visit grandma! One of my favs!!
Unknown said…
love both those outfits! that vest is bad! and i'm going get me some knee high boots now. been hesitant about getting them...but now i see how i can wear 'em.
Anonymous said…
Okay. You are the $%&*. I love that look. Why are you working in the basement when you should be in the fashion world. You look good, if I most say.

Your
BFAW
Marilyn
Ashley said…
I love your last outfit. I don't think I've seen you in jeans.