HANGING OUT CHRISTMAS EVE

Hey Y'all -
Today I was just hanging around the house and then we decided to go out and look at the neighborhood Christmas lights so I had to change because it was raining. In my initial outfit I wore khaki Ralph Lauren riding pants that I rolled at the bottom (ole school style) with argyle socks, a white Ralph Lauren turtleneck and a denim Ralph Lauren shirt. The shoes are Nine West. In the 2nd outfit I used the same pants and turtleneck but added a black I.N.C. Concepts (Macy's) blazer and threw on my Marc Jacobs rain boots that I had shipped from NYC last year. Handbag is B. Makowsky (Jakarta).

Comments

I like it with the black better than the plaid.
Unknown said…
love those argyle socks!!!!

i really like this one. how u went from comfy/casual with the denim shirt, then switched to the black blazer and the handbag! nice!