Tuesday, November 30, 2010

STRIPES & COLOR

Hey Y'all - Today's look is just a fun way I mixed bold black & white stripes with bold color. I kept it really simple. I could have taken this look extreme and added a colored scarf or shoes (like Cobalt Blue) but I didn't want to get too outrageous and I had to wear this to work (sorry for the work environment background). :-) I am acting silly in a couple of the pics. btw - can you tell I LOVE red lipstick! lol Hope you like it! Please leave comments. Thanks!
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Sweater: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Taken from one of my suits
Earrings: Forever 21

4 comments:

Household Executive said...

Love love love the sweater!!! Shoes are cute too!

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

Thank you so much for your support. You are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

When doing a head to toe shot, ALWAYS include the shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

Too,too, T00 cute I love it you rock us big gurls can look, classy, sexy, and all of the above too. keep up the good work GM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...